Monday, June 18, 2012

Car Clean-up

I have become very annoyed with the state of my car lately.  It's always got a layer of wrappers, tissues, and empty drink bottles covering the floor.  I should be better at picking up after myself.  Two kids and an outdoor parking space has only increased this problem.  And with a deadline looming I decided to tackle the problem.  I made a trash bag for the car.  (Now, if I had not attempted this at a late hour I might have done it a little differently, but I was on a mission.) 

This is the finished product. 
     Twill exterior
     Laminated cotton interior
     Velcro closure to keep the stuff inside.
     Tie to hang from the head-rest of the passenger seat.


I should have taken a picture of the bag inside the car.  (Where it's doing a fabulous job, by the way.)  You will just have to take my word for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment