Saturday, October 16, 2010

Gifts For Little Ones

It's been a long time since I've posted any projects.  There is a lot of updating to do.  It's project season around here with Halloween costumes, baby gifts (so many pregnant friends!), fall/Christmas dresses for Audrey, and a few things for myself in the works.  Plus I just got my serger today, so projects are bound to flow!

These are just a few of the gifts I've delivered.
My cousin Amanda had her first baby.  (Yeah!)  Hooded towels just say cozy baby to me, and of course a little elephant.
And it's just so fun to make things for babies.  I think I like them because they usually take less time.
Theses were so fun to make because they were going to such cute kids!  Two large elephants for the older siblings and one little one for the the youngest who turned one this summer.  I did have to figure out a way to send them.  But I'm glad they got them and hope they are still having fun with them.  More to come when I get a break between projects.

1 comment:

  1. I love the elephants. Maybe se should do a pattern swap. How adorable. I got a pattern of hers a couple months ago, however, I still haven't used it. It is the one for the boy and girl pig.

    Anyhow, cute projects. Enjoy the serger they are a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete