Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Gifts

I ordered the dress pattern to fit the doll I made. I figured, why make things harder than I have to? So, it's not my original design. But I love how easy it was and how it turned out! And with some left over fabric I made Audrey a matching shirt. I absolutely adore this fabric. I seem to have a thing for this style of fabric and I usually like the fabrics done by this same designer, Heidi Grace (available at Joann's). I think it's cute that they match. Audrey hasn't shown much interest. My version has shoes, which is my original design and the bows in her hair were not in the original pattern. All in all a lovely way to celebrate a holiday devoted to love. At least she'll be able to look back and remember that I made her a doll for Valentine's Day.

1 comment:

  1. I think that it is SO adorable!!! All three of the objects- but I especially LOVE the doll :-)

    ReplyDelete